08 August 2009

The human animal

escapes my lips, for a moment I'm stunned. You wouldn't! But I can, so look out.
Pages of unread fiction and chapters of unused truths inform me nothing is better-
nothing is better than it's been but the way the light bounces off of your hair a more regal ray of light refracting a mere moral inconsistency as I've never seen, always remembered, mile markers popping up all fucking over the place.
Crystal memories aid everyone except their guardians, the importers demand too much and guess what, no refund, big surprise. It's the way a diamond traps light, so many say it's beautiful I just have to feel sorry for it.
No longer clenching my fists, rather grasping gregariously- generous perspective and a flood gate-

COME DANCE WITH ME OR I'LL EXPLODE

No comments: